Just added to you cart
Our impact is being recognised. We are honoured and proud to announce that we are now officially B Corp certified.
Here at Stoov, we do everything we can to contribute positively to our environment: we take responsibility for the way we run our business and pay attention to how we manufacture our products. We also place great importance on our relationships with our team, our partners and our customers. For all these efforts, we have been certified as B Corp!
When using a Stoov heating product you heat yourself in an innovative and efficient way, rather than heating the entire space around you. This not only saves energy but also reduces your carbon footprint. Yet, our dedication to making a positive impact goes beyond just the product. It includes how we handle resources, manage the supply chain and the amazing team that makes Stoov possible.
B Corp represents a global community of companies dedicated to the highest environmental and social standards, with 'B' standing for 'Benefit for all.'
To achieve certification, a company must:
- Achieve high levels of social and environmental performance (every three years the assessment must be carried out again)
- Make a legal commitment by transforming its governance structure to be accountable to all stakeholders
- Demonstrate transparency and disclose information about their performance
Read a few personal words from the founder of Stoov, Teun van Leijsen, about Stoov's journey over the past 10 years and what it means to our team to be certified as a B Corp!
- We have established an internal impact team that sets specific goals and integrates our impact strategy into the overall company mission.
- We set targets and goals to manage our growth and ensure we are aiming for the right results.
- We focus on the satisfaction of our employees by contributing to their financial security, promoting a healthy work environment, investing in their professional development and organizing team events to foster a warm atmosphere among our employees.
- We embrace the diversity of our employees to promote inclusivity within our Stoov team.
- We have implemented a supplier policy that includes additional conditions to ensure high standards.
- We maintain our local operations in sheltered workplaces.
- We are working on technical innovations for safer and more extensively certified products. We have integrated a rocker switch into our products to give our customers more control over the switching on and off of their Stoov.
- We have continued to use a high percentage of recycled materials.
- We provide more information to our customers to encourage them to make the best use of their Stoov products and reduce their energy consumption. Calculate for yourself how much you can save on your next energy bill when you use your Stoov.
- We maintained a high level of customer satisfaction, with a score of 97,5.